The Truth About SNS Dip Powder Nails
SNS Nails The Truth
Whether you are a gel nail enthusiast, paint your nails yourself at home, or have not set foot inside a nail salon for many years, there is a good possibility that you have been told about SNS nails.
While the nail trend has been around for quite a while, its level of popularity has sky-rocketed in recent years due to what people believed that it’s a healthier choice for a Shellac manicure.
What are SNS nails?
To put it briefly, SNS means Signature Nail Systems, and it is a type of manicure that involves repetitive dipping of your nails right into a pot of powder that then hardens on your nail.
The Truth what makes SNS so popular?
SNS’s recognition can be linked to the fact that no LED or UV lamp is needed to cure the polish. Because of this, SNS is hailed as a healthy or natural alternative to Shellac or gel manicures, when in fact, the idea has been around for several years and is just a modified application of acrylic nails.
We think another factor SNS nails have increased in popularity is that they simply last anywhere between three to four weeks.
The truth about the SNS damage your nails?
Like most in-salon manicures, the damage to your nails most often occurs during the removal method. To remove SNS, your fingernails need to be drenched in acetone for 10 to 15 minutes, which can make them dried out and brittle. To overcome this, be sure to apply any rejuvenating nail serum regularly and/or cuticle oil to keep both your nails and nail bed healthy and strong.
Damage may also be brought on if the nail specialist drills the nails in prep, fails to clean the nails well, or files and scrapes the all-natural nails at any point. So be sure you choose a well-trained manicurist!
Beetles Dipping Powder Nail Starter Kit of 6 Colors Powder with Gel Liquid Essential Tools Set, for French Nail Manicure Nail Art Kit 4 pcs Dip Liquids 15ml/0.5oz.
- WHAT YOU GET: Beetles dip powder nails kit contains 4*0.5oz dip powder liquid, 6*0.53oz Nude Pink Glitter White color powder, 1 nail brush,1 nail file, 1 cuticle pusher.
- LONG LASTING & DURABILITY: Dip powder application is MUCH thinner than acrylic application. Although thinner, dip powder has the same structure and just as much strength as acrylic. The thin structure of dip powder makes it feel like natural nails, but even stronger!
- HARMLESS & LOW-SMELL: Beetles dip powder nail starter kit make with a healthy, natural formula. Comparing to Acrylic dip powder does not require monomer to activate, dip powder is activated with glazes so it has absolutely no need for the monomer! Perfect for those who want a more natural alternative but don’t want to sacrifice having fabulous nails!
- SAFETY & NO NEED CURING: No UV/LED nail lamp required Which can avoid damaging the skin. The beetles dip powder is surely safe and easy to handle for both professionals and home users. It just needs a 3-step dipping system to apply. ★★NOTE: For detailed steps, please refer to the manual included in the package.
- TIP: Top coat isn't shiny, is due to not using enough activator before the final Top Coat application or applying way too much Top Coat at once. We suggest applying a heavier coat of Activator next time and waiting 1-2 minutes before applying Top Coat.
Aikker 13pcs Acrylic Dipping Powder Nail Starter Kit 8 Color Dip Powder - French Set AK09
- Professional acrylic nail system includes all you need: 4 glues, 8*0.25oz color powder and 1 recycling tray.
- 8 seleted colors: more than 50 color combos can be designed with this set.
- No uv/led lamp needed and easy to apply: doesn't need nail lamp to cure, easy enough for a starter to do the job and keeps for more than 2 weeks.
- Tips: to get a better effect, please use the recycling tray for dipping powder. And ensure all the bottles are cleaned up properly and the caps are tightened well after use.
- Please feel free to contact us via Amazon email if you have any questions about the products.
REDNEE Dip Powder 12 Colors Nail Starter Kit with Base Activator and Top Coat 22pcs Gift Set for Nail Art - RE08 Inviting Color
- Package includes: 10g dip powder*12, 10ml dip liquid*4, cuticle trimmer*1, cuticle pusher*1, nail file*1, nail buffer*1, dust brush*1, makeup bag*1.
- Fine powder and long lasting: Powder is fine and can be absorbed evenly by base gel, effect can last for more than 2 weeks if apply properly.
- Fast dry and no need curing: Doesn't need UV/LED nail lamp to cure, save time and avoid skin turning black or damaging skin.
- All inclusive and portable: Accessories all-in-one, the whole kit is packaged in a gorgeous makeup bag, enjoy your DIY manicure even when you're out.
- Tips: In order to keep the product in good condition and prevent the glue from drying out, please clean all the bottles and cap them tightly in time after use.