Hello polish loving friends!!! My post is a little late today, I’ve been frantically planning a yard sale. Frantic. Not because it’s last minute, just because I’m a bit frantic at times. 🙂
Summer to Fall Transitional Polish
Today’s prompt is Summer to Fall Transitional polish. I have to say I don’t really follow seasonal rules with polish. But seasonal colors do call to me with the weather changes. Probably, gold glitter French nail polish would be a perfect fit!
Nothing really stands out to me as a transitional color for summer to fall, but a great color for any season in my book is gray.
Here is Gelish Clean Slate.
How to Achieve this Manicure Look?
- This is my first gel polish and my first gel manicure (done by me on me) and I’m pretty pleased with the result.
- This is 3 thin coats, and the final result is a dusty gray cream that sometimes leans a little blue/purple.
- I’ve had this on for almost a week and I love it! I’m still getting the hang of gel manis but hopefully I’ll keep improving!
- Thanks for reading!
Check These Nail Polishes from Amazon
- Gold glitter French nail polish
- ella+mila Nail Polish sparkle nail polish
- Nail Vinyl Stencils Variety Pack
- Nail Vinyls Sheets stencils Nail Art