A lot of people have been inquiring us regarding utilizing nail vinyl nail stickers with gel! Yes, you can add nail art in gels by doing the following methods.
- Paint your gel base coat then cure.
- Paint no matter what base color you desire to apply. For example, one coat of a nude color, then cure.
- Clean the nails you intend to place the vinyl stickers on with alcohol to get rid of the tacky coating, after that, position your vinyl nail stickers. (This is by far the most essential phase because if you keep the tacky layer on, the nail sticker will lift and shift, and you won’t get the great clean sides.)
- Paint over the sticker as you would with normal polish, then cure.
- Repeat step 4 as frequently as required to obtain the coverage you wish.
- Get rid of the sticker. Use a pointy set of tweezers to get this done. It could be a little tricky to find the ends because the gel is by now hard, but you don’t really be concerned about messing the polish up since it is already cured. Any minimal blemishes or nicks will be smoothed over when you put your topcoat on.
- Put on your gel top coat and cure.
- Wipe with alcohol to get rid of the final tacky part, and you’re done!
You can find so many nail stickers, rhinestones, nail polish strips, wraps and so much more in your favorite nail shop or beauty shop. Amazon is also a great place to find unique and lovely nail art stickers and decals!