Hi everyone! When I started this, it was going to be a basic water marble, and then I got a little curious about something …

I started off with two coats of Nicole by OPI Teal Me Something New, followed by one coat of SV.

Creating the Marble Pattern

I created my marble pattern as usual with Sinful Colors Black on Black and Essie Penny Talk.

The Twist!

After creating my patterns on the water surface, I used a small spray bottle with rubbing alcohol and sprayed once over the design. The result was this awesome broken pattern! I finished my marbling the normal way, and sealed with one coat of SV.

I had a lot of fun with this one! I love that you can still make out some of the patterns.
I hope you enjoyed! Happy Painting!